Sunday, June 9, 2013

MMMRR Round 4 Sneak Peek

Hi hi!  I am part of the Modern Mystery Mini Round Robin hosted by Michele at Quilts from My Crayon Box.  This round was a toughy for me, there was a lot going on with the block and I finally just decided that a simple plain border would be best.  I decided to do a flange border and then a single non-pieced border with a fun butterfly pattern in it to tie everything all together.  Here's a peek.
 
 
Here is a peek of the flange and butterfly border with a couple other borders from some of the other ladies.
 
 
I have one block left to put the border on and the goal is to get that one done before our Emerald Isle trip.  Thanks to Michele again for organizing this - you rock!
 
Here's a little Lolly Cat for you, she blends into the dog bed and I've missed her there a couple of times!
 
 
woof woof meow!

3 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like the pretty butterflies on the border, but kitties blue eyes more. So pretty.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I can't wait to see the finished piece.

    ReplyDelete