Thursday, October 11, 2012

Leafing Another Blog Hop Behind...and a Winner!!!

Well, Leafs Me Happy Blog Hop, put together and hosted by Mdme Samm and Cherry was great!  So many different interpretations of Fall, has me waiting for the trees outside my office window to hurry up and change already!!!  It has been cooler and foggy in the mornings, so maybe soon :o)
 
In my post I mentioned a giveaway and now is the time for the winner. 
 
5 FQ of Fall fabric
I had 195 comments - thank YOU very much! 
 
Mr. Random picked #170:
Pauline from Quilt n Queen
Good morning, the tossed 9 patch is a fun, fast and easy block. Can't wait to see it after it comes off the long arm. It will be a beauty! Happy stitching, Pauline
 
Congratulations Pauline!  I'll be emailing you for your address shortly!
 
Thank you again to everyone for stopping by, commenting and becoming folowers!  I've got over 100 now, so it is time for another giveaway this weekend.  I'll post it up on Sunday :o)
 
Thanks again -  woof woof meow

1 comment:

  1. Geez they only post when they want something. I post cuz you're the best!

    Miss ya, -B

    ReplyDelete