Sunday, August 19, 2012

McDowell Creek Falls - Quick Peek

I am not feeloing so hot this afternoon, but I want to get some photos up of our hike this morning.  The girls had me up late into the night - they were freaked out by the thunder, so they let me sleep in until 930.  Could have slept longer though.  I rolled out, grabbed some breakfast, threw on my boots and loaded up the dogs.  Off we went to McDowell Creek Falls Park.  Here are some photos - I'll get more up when I feel like looking at somehting other than my bathroom floor for longer than 15 minutes.
Where'd the dogs go?!?  Peeking through the bushes, this is what I see.
Annie whizzing by behind O.
Majestic Falls
P-R-I-M-A-D-O-N-A.  But I love her for it.

1 comment:

  1. Looks like fun.

    You may have been tired but at least you got out there still. I didn't even leave the house yesterday, lol.

    ReplyDelete