Thursday, June 14, 2012

I JUST ... Participated in Motorcycle Visibilty Day

Motorcycle Visibility Day at OSU was Wednesday May 23 this year.  I rode Bella, it sprinkled a little bit when she was at the MU, and had a really good time.  I volunteered to be up at the quad with the bikes for an hour and was totally blown away by how much attention Bella got.  I had never heard of Triumph until about 2 years ago and apparently I didn’t know squat – they’re pretty popular.  A better talk-up of the event is on Troubador’s page.

3 comments:

  1. Hi! Thanks for entering the giveaway at my blog...Lilypadquilting! I tried to reply to your comment, and then came over here to check your profile, but your settings don't show an email address. Just thought I'd let you know....some bloggers will just pick another winner if they can't reply to you. :(
    Have a wonderful day! Good luck in the giveaway!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Of course Bella got a lot of attention she's a sexy beast!

    ReplyDelete